Fits: 1998-2001 Subaru Impreza 2.2L / 2.5L Naturally Aspirated
Fits: 2002-2005 Subaru Impreza 2.5L Naturally Aspirated
Subaru Impreza 2.2 Liter and 2.5 Liter is naturally aspirated with an OEM stock exhaust that is restricting the flow from the engine, causing a bottleneck trying to get out, significantly limiting the potential of the Subi. Tsudo Impreza 2.5RS N1 JDM Cat back Exhaust with a burnt tip is manufactured from the highest quality 100% T-304 stainless steel to prevent corrosion and increase durability. Stainless steel CNC machine mandrel bent with a tuned piping that has a smooth free flowing system to give it a straight through, unrestricted path out of the system. Giving improved horsepower, torque, and throttle response with low, deep tone exhaust note. Cat-back weighs significantly less than the OEM stock system.
- Direct bolt-on to naturally aspirated Subaru Impreza, no modification necessary
- Features 63.5mm / 2.50" diameter piping with 115mm / 4.5" diameter exhaust tips
- Perforated core straight-through muffler design for smooth, unrestricted performance
- Manufactured from T304 / SUS304 stainless steel for durability and high corrosion resistance
- Improves horsepower, torque, throttle response, and fuel mileage
- Produces a deep, aggressive exhaust note
- Hardware and silencer are included.
The Tsudo Performance limited warranty covers manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase. Most of our mufflers are warranted against blowouts and defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which it was originally installed. The warranty is void if the muffler is not installed properly on the vehicle for which it is designed. Any labor costs and additional parts required to complete installation of a replacement muffler are not covered by this warranty.