Fit: 1998-2001 Subaru Impreza 2.2L / 2.5L Naturally Aspirated
Fits: 2002-2005 Subaru Impreza 2.5L Naturally Aspirated
The OEM stock exhaust restricts the flow from the engine, causing a bottleneck trying to get out, significantly limiting the potential of the Impreza. This Cat back is straight through, unrestricted design exhaust. It improves horsepower, torque, and throttle response. The performance goes one step further by weighing significantly less than the OEM stock system. When you turn it on you can hear the power waiting under the hood in the form of a low, deep tone. You can hear as your car climbs through the RPMS the power that was hidden before.
- Direct bolt-on to naturally aspirated Subaru Impreza, no modification necessary
- Features 63.5mm / 2.50" diameter piping with 115mm / 4.5" diameter exhaust tips
- Perforated core straight-through muffler design for smooth, unrestricted performance
- Manufactured from T304 stainless steel for durability and high corrosion resistance
- Improves horsepower, torque, throttle response, and fuel mileage
- Produces a deep, aggressive exhaust note
- Hardware and silencer are included.
The Tsudo Performance limited warranty covers manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase. Most of our mufflers are warranted against blowouts and defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which it was originally installed. The warranty is void if the muffler is not installed properly on the vehicle for which it is designed. Any labor costs and additional parts required to complete installation of a replacement muffler are not covered by this warranty.