Fits: 2011-16 Scion tC
Product Type: Tsudo S2 Cat back Titanium Burnt Tip exhaust muffler
The Scion TC is a well rounded car that is a blast to drive, but that doesn't mean there is no room for improvement. The Tsudo S2 Cat back Exhaust with a Titanium Burnt tip will provide your Scion Tc with performance, visual, and audio gains. Tsudo products are manufactured out of 100% stainless steel and mandrel bent through out the system. The result of this is a perforated core, straight through design for unrestricted and smooth flowing exhaust. The result of this design gives the Scion TC improved horsepower, torque and throttle response. The Scion TC is a great looking car, and the 4 inch burnt tip compliments the edgy style of this car, not over the top but definitely a nice addition to the body lines of the car. Lastly, when you fire up the car, or let your foot down on the gas, you will hear the engine spring to life with a deep exhaust note that isn't overbearing, but fits well with the style of the car. Look amazing, Sound great and perform better with the Tsudo S2 Cat back Exhaust with burnt tip.
- JDM slanted look S2 performance cat-back Titanium Burned Tip exhaust system
- Second catalytic converter is replaced with a resonator (cat-less) for performance
- Perforated core straight-through muffler design for smooth, unrestricted performance
- Produces a deep, aggressive exhaust note, Tuned piping diameter maximizes power gains
- Improves horsepower, torque, throttle response, and fuel mileage
- Manufactured from T304 / SUS304 stainless steel for durability and high corrosion resistance
- CNC machine mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum exhaust flow
- Significant weight reduction compared to OEM exhaust system
- Includes removable exhaust tip silencer
Tsudo 2011 Scion TC S2 Catback Exhaust System
Tsudo 2011 Scion TC S2 Catback Exhaust System http://www.semot...
2011 Scion tC Tsudo S2 Exhaust - Great Sound Quality
Quick Video of stock exhaust, then no exhaust, then Tsudo exha...
Tsudo S2 Catback Exhaust Review for 2014 Scion tC
*USE HEADPHONES FOR BEST AUDIO* This is a review of my 2014 S...
Scion tC Tsudo Exhaust
Exhaust sounds a lot louder and deeper In person I promise hah...
Scion Tc Tsudo Catback Exhaust Review
2013 Scion tC... So far I’ve got an HPS cold air intake, tsudo...