Fits: 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer DE / ES / SE / GTS FWD only!!!
Fits: 12 13 14 Mitsubishi Lancer Sport Back DE / ES / GTS FWD only (WILL NOT FIT AWD OR AWC)
Product Type: S2 Axle back
The Mitsubishi Lancer is a well designed and great looking car, so why not compliment it with an exhaust that matches its style? Designed for the Lancer DE / ES / SE / GTS Front wheel drive, the Tsudo axle back exhaust is the perfect way to add that one thing that ties the whole car together. Made with 100% stainless steel and polished to shine, the 4 inch exhaust tip is definitely an eye catcher. Mandrel Bent and perforated core give it a smooth unrestrictive tuned piping with no bottle necks or choke points to give it that exhaust note that make ears perk up and adds a well defined tone to go with the beautiful lines of the car. That tuned piping isn't all for looks and sound though, it also increases the exhaust flow helping to improve horsepower, toque and throttle response. You can't go wrong with the Tsudo Mitsubishi Lancer DE / ES / GT S2 JDM Axle back Exhaust to make your Lancer look, sound and perform at a higher level.
- Features 60mm / 2.36in diameter piping with a 101mm / 4in diameter exhaust tip
- Perforated core straight-through muffler design for smooth, unrestricted performance
- Produces a deep, aggressive exhaust note
- Tuned piping diameter maximizes power gains
- Improves horsepower, torque, throttle response, and fuel mileage
- Manufactured from T304 / SUS304 stainless steel for durability and high corrosion resistance
- CNC machine mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum exhaust flow
- Significant weight reduction compared to OEM exhaust system
The Tsudo Performance limited warranty covers manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase. Most of our mufflers are warranted against blowouts and defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which it was originally installed. The warranty is void if the muffler is not installed properly on the vehicle for which it is designed. Any labor costs and additional parts required to complete installation of a replacement muffler are not covered by this warranty.