Fits: Subaru Impreza 1997-2005 2.5R EJ engine
Fits: compatible with Stock OEM or Tsudo aftermarket Cat back
Note: This down pipe included with this Headers removes the OEM catalytic converter, which will trigger a CEL (check engine light) because of increased emissions. In this case, CEL fix is included to avoid 98% check engine light to turn, but the light does not affect performance.(some vehicle might need oil relocation kit)
Note: Revised with Flex Joint
Product Type: Stainless 4-2-1 V2 Race Header Version 2 with down-pipe
- Large True 4-2-1 design increases both torque and horsepower, gain 10-15whp
- Manufactured from T304 / SUS304 stainless steel for durability and high corrosion resistance.
- CNC cut flanges and fully TIG welded construction.
- Less welds and bent than the competition for less turbulence and more flow.
- Significant weight reduction compared to OEM exhaust system.
- Utilizes factory 02 sensor position
- CNC machine mandrel-bent 2.25in tubing for maximum exhaust flow on cat-less Downpipe
- Easy bolt-on installation with typical hand tools, no welding or cutting required (may need a oil Filter relocation kit)
- Cat-less Racing header for off-road use only
It is the responsibility of the installer and/or user of the product to ensure that it is used in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations which vary between states. All performance modifications and installations are at the customer’s own risk. SE Motors holds no responsibility, either implied or otherwise, for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product.
The Tsudo Performance limited warranty covers manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase. Most of our mufflers are warranted against blowouts and defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which it was originally installed. The warranty is void if the muffler is not installed properly on the vehicle for which it is designed. Any labor costs and additional parts required to complete installation of a replacement muffler are not covered by this warranty.