Fits: 2008-2012 Subaru Impreza STI / 2011-2013 Subaru Impreza Wrx
*Fitment Issues have fixed from Version 2. Version 3 is redesgned for better performance, sound, and quality.
Product Type: SE Burnt Tip Catback
This is a brand new complete Tsudo SE Cat-back Dual Exhaust System for the 2008-2010 Subaru Impreza STI.
This catback features high-flow mandrel bent tubing with a straight-through muffler which generates a smooth, deep sound and maximizes performance.
- +28.7whp / +37.0wtq gain DYNO PROVEN bolt-on performance when combined with a Tsudo down-pipe
- Large diameter 76mm piping eliminates backpressure to decrease turbo spool time and increase power across all RPMs
- Features 76mm / 3.00in diameter piping with 89mm / 3.5in diameter exhaust Burnt tips
- Flex joint isolates vibration and decreases stress in the exhaust for increased reliability
- Dual mufflers keep the exhaust note mellow and deep even without a catalytic converter for maximum performance without excessive noise
- Perforated core straight-through muffler design for smooth, unrestricted performance
- Muffler and piping polished to a mirror-like finish
- Utilizes the factory exhaust hangars
- Produces a deep, aggressive exhaust note
- Tuned piping diameter maximizes power gains
- Improves horsepower, torque, throttle response, and fuel mileage
- Manufactured from T304 / SUS304 stainless steel for durability and high corrosion resistance
- CNC machine mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum exhaust flow
- CNC cut flanges and fully TIG welded construction
- Significant weight reduction compared to OEM exhaust system
- Includes all necessary hardware (bolts and gaskets) for installation
- Bolt-on installation with typical hand tools