Fits: Nissan 370z
Model Number : MR-SSDP-N7Z
Megan Racing Stainless Steel Down-pipes are made of the same high-quality T-304 that is utilized in our Headers and Turbo Manifolds for extreme durability and resistance to corrosion and cracking. The missing component between any Header/Manifold and your Cat-Back system, these Down-pipes will complete the high-flow exhaust system desired for the performance of your vehicle. With a noticeable power gain throughout the rev-range and a polished finish, these are a perfect addition for any performance vehicle. Expect an increase in exhaust tone, due to freeing up the exhaust flow and the deletion of the catalytic converter. (NOTE: For off-road use only, not intended for use on public highways.)
Specifications and Features:
- Infiniti G35 Sedan 2007-2008, G37 Sedan 2009-2013, G37 Coupe 2008-2013, Q50 Sedan 2014+ (Excludes Red Sport), Q60 Coupe 2014-2015 (RWD Only, Excludes Red Sport)
(*Note: Check Engine light will be on after installation of this downpipe)
- 100% T-304 Stainless Steel with computerized mandrel-bends
- CNC-machined flanges for strong solid support
- TIG-welded for strength and durability
- 3-stage polish for a mirror-like finish
- Straight-through design and bolt-on installation
Includes 2x 2-hole gaskets for outlet and 2x 3-hole, triangle gaskets for inlet. No bolts/nuts/studs included.
NOTE: All Megan Racing Exhaust and Suspension products are deemed for "off-road use only"-- please check local laws regarding the modification of the exhaust systems by checking the vehicle code for your state. Many states are more stringent on exhaust modification laws and to pass SMOG. Please check your local laws.
Please follow the link for more information as well as street-legality information for California residents: